Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WHACK-IT WEDNESDAY. Despite all that's going on in her life, Erin has come through with Week 7 of Whack-It Wednesday. And this installment is nothing short of amazing and inspiring. There's just one problem: You might find it gross, too. As Erin puts it:
*WARNING!!! This is a graphic WHACK-IT WEDNESDAY. If you have a weak stomach, can't stand the sight of blood, or are a pussy: PLEASE DO NOT VIEW.

(You have been warned. Don't go bitching to me that you were disgusted.)
So what got whacked this week? Dermold tumors!

If you decide to go ahead and check it out, scroll back at the Empty Cerebrations blog for context. It's all quite stunning.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi! I was looking over my stats and saw that several people had come from here, so I had to find out why.

WOW! Thank you so much for linking me and with such high praise! To say I am surprised, and pleased, would be an understatment!

Thanks again!

David Marc Fischer said...

Thank you! And keep up the good work!!