Monday, January 23, 2006

CARTOON ANTI-CAPTION CONTEST CONTINUES. It looks like The New Yorker has gone bi-weekly with its Cartoon Caption Contest, but Radosh.net has forged ahead by announcing the winner of Anti-Caption Contest #36 (two men, one "pregnant"): Trout Almondine's
"Hey, remember that scene in the Scwarzenegger comedy when he says, 'It's not a tumor'? Like, he tells a little kid that he has a headache, and the kid says, 'Maybe it's a tumor,' and he says 'Eets nuht a TWO-muh!' in that accent? Ha ha! That still kills me! But yeah, it's a tumor." [sic]
My entries were
"I need to decide whether I'll host the Oscars or run for governor of California."

"I was just diagnosed with celiac disease. I can't believe my doctors hadn't noticed sooner."

"Every week I check 'Subscribe to the weekly cartoon newsletter' but I still haven't received one."
Image by David Marc Fischer using Samsung cameraphone

No comments: