Monday, January 09, 2006

CARTOON CAPTION/ANTI-CAPTION CONTEST CONTINUES. Well, it seems that everything's back in gear. Except, perhaps, for the absence of Anti-Caption Contest #34 (childish drawing of vampire at window and woman in bed).

The winner of Caption Contest #31 (minotaur in a bar) is Lou Primus of Horsham, Pennsylvania, with "If I'm not back at the maze by eight, my wife reels in the damn string." Way to go, Lou!

The nominees for Caption Contest #33 (fish in a suitcase) include this submission, from Chip Bolcik of Thousand Oaks, California: “So, then, I guess the Johnsons are feeding our clothes.” Mine was "We must have left our clothes in the fish tank." It's a very thin line, don't you think?

The winner of Anti-Caption Contest #33 is "When are they going to shit out the heroin?" by Pukebot. My submissions were
"I'm sorry. I can't unpack just now. I've got to go to the bathroom. And then I think I should just lie down for a while. Do you have any aspirin? I'm wiped out!"
and
"Oh dear. We forgot to pack the little man from Cartoon Caption Contest #8."
Caption Contest #34 is now underway.

So is Anti-Caption Contest #34.

Let the captioning continue!

Image by David Marc Fischer using Samsung cameraphone

No comments: