Saturday, May 27, 2006

BRANDON DAVIS: THE NEXT JOHN TRAVOLTA? Yes, I succumbed to temptation: I watched the video of Brandon Davis spewing trash about Lindsay Lohan as Paris Hilton grins and giggles and almost seems to be feeding biscuits to her little attack dog.



As I contemplated the above scene (I'm sorry I couldn't relocate a complete uncensored version, but here's an uncensored fragment and here's a statistical analysis of the whole thing), I realized I'd already seen something very much like it...sometime in the distant past!

No, kids, it wasn't Sesame Street. It was John Travolta and Nancy Allen playing the "dim" thug and the nasty girl in Carrie. I think you'll see what I mean starting around the 2:10 mark.

Oh yeah: Brandon Davis apologized to Lindsay Lohan, so everything's okay now. So now the whole gang can score a hit with a Carrie retread. My fee for the idea? Only $99,999.99! That's right: Only $99,999.99!!

Video Source

No comments: