Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GOODBYE GIRLS

It was sad when Gilmore Girls creators Amy and Daniel Sherman-Palladino were taken off the show at the end of last season. Tonight the show has its final episode.

I watched the show from time to time and gradually came to enjoy it. Part of the fun, for me, was imagining doing a parody of it for MAD magazine. Trust me: It would've been hilarious. (The same goes for my imaginary Everwood fantasy parody--a classic!)

Anyway, here's Gabmore Girls, a Gilmore Girls parody from MADtv.



Source (3:17)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness this version of GG has been put out of its misery finally! and hopefully Rory keeps her whining to a minimum in the finale. Too bad Dean is too busy ghostbustering, and Jess is off trying to save the world/not blow up/and meeting me :)

Did you catch Emily and Richard 'singing' in the 2nd to last episode?