Monday, June 11, 2007

WHERE WAS I? SPECIAL EDITION: FROM BELMONT TO BROADWAY AND BEYOND!

For this week's contest I was in a generous state of mind.

The highest possible total of correct guesses in this week's special edition would have been 27. My score was 17--and nearly all of the tip sheets that I cited did well enough Tony-wise that going with their predictions would have ensured a score better than mine.

So this was a golden point-scoring opportunity--answers were there for the taking--but somehow I couldn't get anyone but Debbie and Myra to play along...and Myra's impressive votes didn't get through! I had asked everyone to post their totals to spare me the effort of figuring them out, but that's not necessary since I can easily see that Debbie got four out of five and no commenter did better.

So, invoking Rule Number One of this game--You Gotta Be In It To Win It--the win goes to Debbie. In addition, Debbie gets an Attendance Award--another point. And Myra gets tons of respect for knowing the Tony score. She seems to have done at least as well as many if not all of the pros.

I hope everyone will be rested, refreshed, and ready to participate in the next challenge!
10 Scott (Gold Medal plus one unredeemed WWI? credit)
9 Gary (plus one unredeemed WWI? Silver credit)
8 Debbie (includes Attendance Award and Gold Medal plus one unredeemed WWI? Silver credit)
3 David (Bronze Medal)
1 Dolph (plus one unredeemed WWI? Bronze credit)
1 Myra
1 Myron
1 Trapezia

No comments: